|Registered Special Sessions
Call For Special Session
Several special sessions will be held in conjunction
with CCA 2016 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international
forums for scientists, engineers, and experts to exchange and share their
experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot topics.
All papers accepted and registered will be included in conference proceedings published by SERSC. All papers accepted and registered will be included in the journal indexed by SCOPUS and SCIE after revision.
The special session proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the special session: Special Session on ...
2. Special Session chair (s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax
numbers and e-mail.
3. Brief description of the Special Session (several hundred words)
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of Special Session (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country,
and email address)
Each Special Session will start to distribute a call for paper after
receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each Special Session will
be reviewed by the Special Session committee.
Session Management Chair
Please send your Special Session Proposal to
Special Session/Workshop Management Chair
Each special session chair can decide his/her own paper submission due.
But special session chairs should submit accepted paper list to Session