The main topics include but will not be limited to: (Excellent
surveying works in these areas are welcome, too.)Advanced Biomaterials for Delivery of Therapeutics
Advanced Materials for Energy Storage Systems
Advanced Materials Supported by Synchrotron Radiation
Advanced Structural and Functional Materials for Protection
Applied Surface Engineering
Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
Ceramics and Glasses
Composites and Nanocomposites
Computational Science of Transport Phenomena in Materials
Functional Materials Crystallization, Characterization and Devices
Fundamentals of Crystallization and Low Dimensional Crystalization
Hard/Soft Magnetic Materials,
Materials Manufacturing and Processing
Measuring Methods and Applications
Membrane Materials and Technologies for Emerging Applications
Memory, Nanomagnetics, Materials and Devices
Microelectronic Process and Package Characterization and Reliability Analysis
Microwaves in Science and Engineering Applications
Molecular and Organic Electronics
Multi Functional Magnetic Materials,
Nanodevices and Nanofabrication
Nanonets and Nanomaterials for Energy Harnessing and Storage
Nanophotonics and Imaging
Nanoscale Imaging, Fabrication and Materials Modification Using Ion Beams
Nanoscale Patterning, Assembly, and Surface Modification
Nanostructured Oxides, Interfaces, Heterostructures and Devices
Nanostructures and Functional Materials
Nanotechnology with Soft Matter
NEMS/MEMS and microTAS
Nuclear fuel materials,
Nuclear Materials IV,
Optical Bio-imaging and Microscopy
Organic and Bio-related Crystallization
Photovoltaic Materials and Devices
Reliability and Variability of Emerging Devices
Semiconductor Nanowires and Heterostructures
Sensors and surfaces,
Solution Processing Technology for Inorganic Films
Spintronics Materials and Devices,
Sustainable Biobased Polymers
Synthesis and Architecture of Nanomaterials
Thin Film Chalcogenide Photovoltaic Materials,
Toxicology of Engineered Nanomaterials
| IMPORTANT DATES
Special Session Proposal: May 1, 2013 (Extended)
Acceptance Notification for Special Session: May 5, 2013 (Extended)
Paper Submission Deadline: May 10, 2013 (Extended)
Acceptance Notification: May 30, 2013 (Extended)
Conferece paper submission and Registration: June 15, 2013 (Extended)
Journal paper submission: June 30 (Extended)
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by online system for review (at least pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process.
Do not exceed to 8 pages in LNCS paper format.
1. Online submission system for Regular Session Papers:
2. Online submission system for Invited Paper Session Papers:
1. Conference Proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in conference proceedings, and will be sent to EI.
2. Journal Publish:
Selected papers will be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
- Information (indexed by SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (indexed by SCIE)
- International Journal of Security and Its Applications (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications (indexed by SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Smart Home (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Control and Automation (indexed by SCOPUS and EI)
- International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology (indexed by SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Database Theory and Application (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (indexed by EI)
- International Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology (indexed by EI)
SESSION / WORKSHOP
|Registered Special Sessions
Call For Special Session/Workshop
Several Special Session/Workshops will
be held in conjunction with ICMS 2013 with the aim to explore special
topics and provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and
experts to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and
research results on hot topics.
Papers accepted and registered will be included in ASTL conference proceedings published by SERSC and selected papers will be included in one of international journals after revision and extension. (Please visit Proceedings Page).
The Special Session/Workshop proposal should include
1. Title of the Special Session/Workshop: Special
Session/Workshop on ...
2. Special Session/Workshop chair (s): name, affiliation, address,
phone and fax numbers and e-mail.
3. Brief description of the Special Session/Workshop (several hundred
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of Special Session/Workshop (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation,
country, and email address)
Each Special Session/Workshop will start to distribute
a call for paper after receiving the notification. Papers submitted to
each Special Session/Workshop will be reviewed by the Special
Session Management Chair
Please send your Special Session/Workshop Proposal to
Special Session/Workshop Management Chair
Each Special Session/Workshop chair can decide his/her
own paper submission due. But Special Session/Workshop chairs should
submit accepted paper list to Session Management Chair before final
verion submission due.
All attendees must make the registration. At least one
author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration.
Without a dedicated registration, the paper can not be included in the
Proceedings / Journals.
1. International Bank Transfer
Name of Bank: NongHyup Bank
Address of Bank: 806 Sintanjin-Dong, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon, South Korea
Swift Code No.: NACFKRSEXXX
Name of Accounts: SERSC
Telephone of Bank: +82-42-931-0384
Beneficiary's Accounts No.: 452-0005-9808-81
Beneficiary's Name: SERSC(Science and Engineering Research Support soCiety)
Beneficiary's Address: Unit201, 542-1, Pyeongchon-dong, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon, Zip 306-130, South Korea
Beneficiary's Phone Number: +82-70-7678-7881
2. Domestic Bank Transfer
the registration form from here
(NOTE: If you may register your papers by using Credit Card, you don't have
to use this registration form. Go to '5. Online Credit Card Payment system'
4. To complete your registration, we need two materials: Registration form
and Bank Transfer Receipt.
Please send these two documents by FAX. +82-70-7614-3027.
If you cannot use FAX, please scan and send them to us by E-mail (PDF format) firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Online Credit Card Payment system
- Online Credit Card Payment system for Conference Registration only : Click Here!
- Online Credit Card Payment system for Conference Registration + Journal Charge : Click Here!
- Online Credit Card Payment system for Additional Page Charge : Click Here!
6. If you need an official INVOICE, please send a request email to email@example.com.
(NOTE: You MUST attach the Bank Transfer Receipt or Credit Card Receipt. Please also indicate the Paper Title and the Conference Acronym in your email).
If you have any problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +82-70-7678-7881.
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Andrew Bettiol, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Apurba Laha, Leibniz University, Germany
C.N.R. Rao, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Research, India
Christos Panagopoulos, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Dao-Hua Zhang, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Ninoslav D. Stojadinovic, University of Nis, Serbia
Shilpi Birla, Sir Padampat Singhania University, India
Viranjay M. Srivastava, Jaypee Universityof Information Technology, India
Willy Tan, Republic Poly, Singapore
| CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any question about the ICMS 2013,
please email to Secretary of ICMS 2013 (email@example.com) or call Tel: +61-3-9016-9027/ + 82-70-7678-7881