|Registered Special Sessions
Call For Special Session
Several Special Session/Workshops will be held in conjunction with SUComS
2014 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international forums
for scientists, engineers, and experts to exchange and share their experiences,
new ideas, and research results on hot topics.
All papers accepted and registered will be included in conference proceedings indexed by EI and SCOPUS and selected papers will be included in one of international journals after revision and extension. (Please visit Proceedings page).
The Special Session/Workshop proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the Special Session/Workshop: Special Session/Workshop on
2. Special Session/Workshop chair (s): name, affiliation, address, phone
and fax numbers and e-mail.
3. Brief description of the Special Session/Workshop (several hundred
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of Special Session/Workshop (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country,
and email address)
Each Special Session/Workshop will start to distribute a call for paper
after receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each Special Session/Workshop
will be reviewed by the Special Session/Workshop committee.
Session Management Chair
Please send your Special Session/Workshop Proposal to
Special Session/Workshop Management Chair
Each special session chair can decide his/her own paper submission due. But special session chairs should submit accepted paper list to Session Management Chair.